Item:Ebonwood pendant bearing a varna symbol
|ebonwood pendant bearing a varna symbol|
|Look:||Carved into the dark wooden disc and painted for added depth is a stylized crow with large, exaggerated wings that are created by interlocking stars. A black circle is positioned as if held by the creature's open beak.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: You study your pendant closely and determine that you can do the following things with it: CLEAN, CLENCH, EAT, KISS, LICK, RUB, TAP, TURN
- CLEAN: You polish your ebonwood pendant.
- CLENCH: You clench your fingers around your ebonwood pendant.
- EAT: You nibble on the end of your ebonwood pendant.
- KISS: You brush your pendant across your lips.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your ebonwood pendant.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your ebonwood pendant.
- TAP: You flick your ebonwood pendant with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- TURN: You twist your ebonwood pendant.