Item:Dwarven miner's boots
|dwarven miner's boots|
|Look:||The boots are constructed of durable, dark leather with a thick sole.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height (20 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Item:Battered leather mining pack, Guildfest 412/Auction, Curse of the Ghost Ship/End Loot, Battered leather mining pack|
- CLEAN: You lean over and wipe the grime from the toes of your boots.
- <Player> leans over and wipes the grime from the toes of <his/her> boots.
- KICK: You stamp your booted feet on the ground.
- <Player> stamps <his/her> heavily booted feet on the ground.
- PUSH: You spread your feet, squaring your shoulders and securing your stance.
- <Player> spreads <his/her> feet, squaring <his/her> shoulders and securing <his/her> stance.
- RUB: You lean over and rub your tired feet, wondering if your boots are just a little too tight.
- <Player> leans over and rubs <his/her> feet. Maybe <his/her> boots are too tight?
- SHAKE: You shake in your boots!
- <Player> is shaking in <his/her> boots!