Item:Dragon claw necklace cut from polished black coral
|dragon claw necklace cut from polished black coral|
|Look:||Dangling from a serpentine-link chain, the stone has been cut and given a fine finish to resemble a talon from the fabled World Dragon. Decorative crystals add sparkle, defining the piece's sharpened edge.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Marine Marvels (3), Marine Marvels (2), Marine Marvels (1)|
- STUDY: Studying the necklace, you believe you could do the following: TAP, RUB, TURN, EAT, or LICK.
- TAP: You impatiently tap your foot while fiddling with a dragon claw necklace cut from polished black coral.
- RUB: You absentmindedly rub your claw necklace, deep in thought.
- TURN: You straighten your claw necklace.
- EAT: You nibble on your lower lip while distractedly toying with a dragon claw necklace cut from polished black coral.
- LICK: You bite your tongue in concentration as you carefully adjust the fit of your claw necklace.