Item:Dice carved to resemble cubic bones
|dice carved to resemble cubic bones|
|Look:||Tiny onyx pips provide contrast against the light wood of the dice.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 426/Incidental loot, Corik's Secret: Treasures of the Tomb|
- APPRAISE: Shows the condition of the dice.
- CARVE: You contemplate carving your dice, but realize it is rather pointless for games that aren't played with just two dice.
- EXHALE: You curl your fist around your carved dice, then blow on them.
- KISS:You brush your lips across the carved dice and whisper encouragingly to them.
- POKE: You poke and turn your carved dice, looking for any imperfection that might throw off a good roll.
- SHAKE: You cup the dice in your hand and jiggle them noisily.
- SHUFFLE: You toss your carved dice jauntily from hand to hand.
- SNUGGLE: You hold your carved dice to your ear, listening, then nod.
- SWEAR: You mutter a sharp oath and stare at the carved dice incredulously.
- TAP: You tap the pips on your carved dice then stack them with the numbers you hope will show facing up.
- THROW: You toss your dice with a clatter! They come up showing <number> and <number>!
- You scoop up your dice before anyone else can touch them.