Item:Curled white wig tied in the back with a stiff black ribbon
|curled white wig tied in the back with a stiff black ribbon|
|Look:||The hair of this wig is stiff with a noticeable layer of powder. The ribbon is embroidered on the ends with tiny springs of holly berries.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 21,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bobbins|
- STUDY: You examine your wig closely and think you can CLEAN, EAT, POKE, PULL, PUSH, RUB, SHAKE, SCRATCH, or TURN it.
- CLEAN: You run your fingers through your white wig, slowly working out the tangles and snarls.
- EAT: You gnaw nervously at the strands of your wig.
- POKE: Your wig slips down below your chin, and you quickly push it up where it should be.
- PUSH: You glance up and notice your white wig is crooked, and quickly adjust it.
- RUB: You stroke your wig in thoughtful contemplation.
- SHAKE: You take off your white wig and shake it energetically.
- SCRATCH: You scratch at your chin beneath the itchy woolen wig.
- TURN:You absent-mindedly twine a strand of yarn from your white wig around your finger.