Item:Crimson silk shirt with a standing collar patterned in thornweave
|crimson silk shirt with a standing collar patterned in thornweave|
|Look:||Deep ebony thornweave threads worked in a checked pattern run around the collar and the buttonholes. Round jet buttons polished to a high gloss appear at the neck, cuffs, and along the front placket.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Raffles|
- WEAR: You slide your silk shirt around your body.
- ADJUST: You fiddle around with your silk shirt, trying to get the fit just right.
- CLEAN: You pick minute spots of dirt off the crimson silk of your shirt, searching for that last tiny bit of filth marring the splendor of the garment.
- CLUTCH: You grip the crimson silk of the front of your shirt tightly, fingers working convulsively.
- FIDGET: You play with the crimson silk of your shirt lazily, running it through your fingers.
- GAZE: You gaze reflectively at the crimson silk of your shirt, thinking deep thoughts.
- LACE: You arrange the crimson silk of your shirt carefully, making sure the cut and tailoring are displayed to best advantage.
- PAT: You pat the crimson silk of your shirt, making sure your shirt is still there.
- POKE: You poke at the crimson silk of your shirt experimentally.
- SHAKE: You shake the crimson silk of your shirt carefully and thoroughly, making sure there are no bugs or other vermin.
- YANK: You yank the crimson silk of your shirt down, hoping no one noticed the brief display of bare skin.
- YANK: You are already wearing that.
- REMOVE: You carefully slip the shirt over your head, removing the shirt.