Item:Cream-colored doeskin breeches with brass buckles at the knees
|cream-colored doeskin breeches with brass buckles at the knees|
|Look:||Cut to fit snugly, the soft, supple leather of the garment has been tastefully dyed a pale cream shade. Simple buckles allow the garment to be adjusted at the knees.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: Thinking about the breeches, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your doeskin breeches.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your doeskin breeches.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your doeskin breeches tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your doeskin breeches.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap your feet in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your doeskin breeches.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your doeskin breeches.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your doeskin breeches.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your doeskin breeches.
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your doeskin breeches, pulling them back up around your waist.