Item:Chased silver knotwork torque terminated with lapis lazuli spheres
|chased silver knotwork torque terminated with lapis lazuli spheres|
|Look:||Minute etchings upon the lapis lazuli echo the knotwork found along the polished silver body of the torque.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ruins of Ulf'Hara/Incidental loot, Ruins of Ulf'Hara/End loot, Return to the Keep 423/Incidental loot, Return to the Keep 423/End loot|
- STUDY: Studying the torque, you believe you could do the following: TAP, RUB, TURN, EAT, or LICK.
- TAP: You tap your silver torque with the tip of your finger in a rhythmic beat.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your silver torque.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your silver torque.
- EAT: You nibble on your silver torque.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your silver torque.