Item:Chartreuse gold dust day gecko speckled with shimmering yellow dots
|chartreuse gold dust day gecko speckled with shimmering yellow dots|
|Look:||Long in body with a slightly flattened tail, the lizard has a triangular-shaped head, long limbs and impressive coloration. Shaded a bright yellowish-green from nose to tail, it displays rust-colored bars on its snout and head, three tapering red bars on its lower back, and glittering yellow speckles all across its neck and upper back that give it a sparkling, gold-dusted appearance in the light. Two black marbles serve as its eyes, flecks of real gold swirled within the dark glass.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 81,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Magical Minions (3), Magical Minions (2)|
- STUDY: You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, HUG, PET, PINCH, POKE, SNUGGLE, STUDY, and TOUCH.
- WEAR: You set your chartreuse gecko against your shoulder. After a moment, it seems to stir to life as it settles into place.
- REMOVE: You tug on your chartreuse gecko, trying to remove it from your shoulder. Slowly, the magical toy yields and you remove it.
- HUG (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to hug your gecko while wearing it, you grin at the chartreuse toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- HUG (held): Your gecko seems to wriggle with glee as you give it a hug.
- PET: You pet the skin of your chartreuse gecko fondly. The magical toy seems to nuzzle your hand in response.
- PINCH: Hoping to elicit a response, you give your gecko a malicious pinch! The gecko seems to stir to life briefly and affects an irritated expression.
- POKE: As you give your chartreuse gecko a poke, its mouth suddenly opens wide and bites down on your finger! Ouch!
- SNUGGLE (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to snuggle your gecko while wearing it, you grin at the chartreuse toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- SNUGGLE (held): You snuggle your gecko affectionately, and rub its chartreuse body.
- TOUCH: You absentmindedly run your fingers across the back of your chartreuse gecko and it seems to stir in response to your touch.