Item:Chamois thigh quiver adorned with cambrinth beads
|chamois thigh quiver adorned with cambrinth beads|
|Look:||Beads of alternating sizes form a circle on the front of the quiver. While the base of the container is reinforced, the soft leather that forms the bag is as flexible as wool. Silk ties serve to allow the quiver to be secured shut if desired.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 51250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||10 length x 2 width x 2 height (150 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- STUDY: You are sure that you can OPEN and CLOSE the quiver. It also has ties with which you can TIE and UNTIE your quiver. You can also TAP, RUB, WIPE, POKE, PUSH, PULL, WAVE and SMELL it.
- TAP: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the quiver, creating a very quiet tattoo.
- RUB: You rub your fingers against the supple material of your thigh quiver, the texture soft under your touch.
- WIPE: You absently wipe your hand off on your quiver.
- POKE: You prod your quiver in an attempt to determine something about its contents. However, it'd be a lot easier to just look inside.
- PUSH: You reach into your quiver and press your hands against the insides, trying to eke out another square inch. You don't think it worked.
- PULL: You tug at the quiver's mouth, trying to make it a little wider.
- WAVE: You make large fanning motions above your open quiver, desperately trying to dispel the odor emanating from the inside.
- SMELL: You lean in to sniff at your quiver. That is disgusting! What kinds of things has this quiver held to create such a stench?