Item:Burgundy brushed cotton trousers
|burgundy brushed cotton trousers|
|Look:||Tailored from treated fabric with a sueded texture, the pants feature two side-slant pockets along the front and a V-notch back waistband. A flat front panel conceals a row of polished steel buttons.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the trousers, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your cotton trousers.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your cotton trousers.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your cotton trousers tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your cotton trousers.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your cotton trousers.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your cotton trousers.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your cotton trousers.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your cotton trousers.
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your cotton trousers, pulling them back up around your waist.