Item:Brushed suede fedora trimmed with a band of copper firesilk
|brushed suede fedora trimmed with a band of copper firesilk|
|Look:||Featuring a soft brim and indented crown, the rich brown hat is designed to rest easy on the head at a jaunty forward tilt. Tucked into the narrow hat band is a trio of goshawk's down feathers. The muted tones of the soft feathers stand in stark relief against the vivid red threads used in the warm of the copper silk, which shimmers with a fiery hue whenever the light hits it.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Glass egg framed with delicate strands of gold/prizes|
- CLEAN: You reach up and flick a speck of dust off your suede fedora.
- HUG: You flick your fedora with the edges of your fingers, tipping it back slightly.
- KISS: You take the hat off for a moment and wipe your mouth on the brim, then quickly replace it. Glancing around, you hope nobody noticed.
- PULL: You pull your suede fedora down over your ears.
- PUSH: You take off your fedora a moment and fan yourself with it, then place it back upon your head.
- SHAKE: You run one hand along the brim while holding the suede fedora in place with the other, smoothing and straightening it.
- WAVE: You reach up your hand to wave and accidentally knock your suede fedora off instead.