Item:Bright pink wig with a black headband
|bright pink wig with a black headband|
|Look:||The wig has curls that are kept from being unruly by a silk headband.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 21,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Bobbins|
- STUDY: You examine your wig closely and think you can CLEAN, EAT, POKE, PULL, PUSH, RUB, SHAKE, SCRATCH, or TURN it.
- CLEAN: You run your fingers through your amber wig, slowly working out the tangles and snarls.
- EAT: You gnaw nervously at the strands of your wig.
- POKE: Your wig slips down below your chin, and you quickly push it up where it should be.
- PUSH: You glance up and notice your pink wig is crooked, and quickly adjust it.
- RUB: You stroke your wig in thoughtful contemplation.
- SHAKE: You take off your pink wig and shake it energetically.
- SCRATCH: You scratch at your chin beneath the itchy woolen wig.
- TURN: You absent-mindedly twine a strand of yarn from your pink wig around your finger.