Item:Blazing yellow firesilk garter intricately beaded with ruby flames
|blazing yellow firesilk garter intricately beaded with ruby flames|
|Look:||Designed to be worn on the thigh, a sturdy band of stretchy material stitched along the garter's interior allows for securing a small knife.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 100,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (5 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Galleria of Garters (2)|
- PUT <knife> in garter: You slide the blade of your <knife> under your firesilk garter, securing the knife in place. (seems to only work with knives)
- PUT <light edge> in garter: You slide the blade of your <light edge> under your firesilk garter, securing the <light edge> in place.
- PULL: You idly trail your hand up your outer thigh and discreetly tug your firesilk garter up a bit.
- PUSH: You toss your head back and casually hook one leg over the other, toe resting against the ground.
- TAP: You arch your eyebrow while absently drumming your fingers against your thigh.
- RUB: You coyly gaze out from under your eyelashes while absently tracing the outer seam of your firesilk garter.
- TURN: You prop your hand on your hip and jut your leg out. Tilting your head to the side, your raise your chin defiantly.
- ADJUST: You make tiny adjustments to the placement of your garter so that it sits more comfortably upon your thigh.
- CLEAN: You languidly brush at your thighs, dusting them off.
- SNUGGLE: You adjust the fit of your firesilk garter.
- TICKLE: You fidget and shift about, dancing from one leg to the next.
- <Person> fidgets and shifts about, dancing from one leg to the next. Perhaps she needs to find a nearby bush or tree.