Item:Blackened wyvern perched atop a snowcapped cambrinth mountain
|blackened wyvern perched atop a snowcapped cambrinth mountain|
|Look:||Hunched forward on two thick legs, the wyvern's feet clutch the top of the cambrinth mountain as its massive wings spread wide. The triangular skull is carved with sharp serpentine features, which are set with ruby eyes and large silver fangs. A thick rope-like chain allows the large pendant to be worn around the neck.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Berengaria Cart|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the blackened wyvern.
- TAP: You flick your blackened wyvern with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run a finger down the length of your blackened wyvern.
- TURN: You twist your blackened wyvern around your finger.
- EAT: You chew on the end of your blackened wyvern.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the length of your blackened wyvern.