Item:Black jade tailband elegantly carved with serpent scales
|black jade tailband elegantly carved with serpent scales|
|Look:||Carved directly into the burnished material and each one raised slightly, the scales have a realistic look to them. A single marquise emerald is set into the band's surface, resembling a barely open, slitted eye.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (6), Turialo's Haven (5), Turialo's Haven (3)|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the jade tailband.
- TAP: You tap your jade tailband with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run your finger around the edge of your jade tailband.
- TURN (worn):
- TURN (held): You twirl your jade tailband around one finger.
- EAT (held): You nibble on the edge of your jade tailband.
- LICK (held): You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your jade tailband.