Item:Belt fashioned from strung-together leather snowflakes
|belt fashioned from strung-together leather snowflakes|
|Look:||White leather has been painstakingly cut into the shape of large snowflakes, each one dyed a very pale blue at the edges. Thick white stitches hold the snowflakes firmly together, allowing some of the pieces to overlap one another and forming a relatively straight line. A silver clasp serves to cinch the belt together.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 10,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Glass egg framed with delicate strands of gold/prizes|
- ADJUST: You hitch your leather belt up, settling it around your waist.
- CLEAN: Glancing at your leather belt, you notice a speck of dirt on it and quickly flick the dirt off.
- CLUTCH: You slip your hands around your leather belt, clutching it tightly.
- FIDGET: You run your fingers along the surface of your leather belt, thinking idle thoughts.
- FLIP: You casually flip the end of your leather belt back and forth.
- PAT: You gently pat your leather belt.
- ROLL: You roll the end of your leather belt into a tight tube, before releasing it.
- RUB: Rubbing at a spot of dirt on your leather belt, you eventually manage to wipe it away.
- TIE: You fidget with the fastenings of your leather belt.
- YANK: Hoping no one is looking, you surreptitiously yank your leather belt down closer to your waist.