Item:Ashcloak of dusky red Taisidon silkcress strewn with leaves
|ashcloak of dusky red Taisidon silkcress strewn with leaves|
|Look:|| The exterior of the ashcloak is thickly caked with layer upon layer of grit, soot and dust. Set against the mottled greys and blacks is a tiny, pyramid-shaped clasp of inscribed rhodochrosite.|
Underneath, a silken sheen is visible.
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,750,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Simian Cage|
This ashcloak is a devolved imitation of what once was a tool of survival in the Time of the Clans.
At least one fire cabal you remember reading about, consisting of Human and Dwarven mages, chose to live in the too-close proximity of a volcano, due the enormity of Elemental mana it generated. The enchanted ashcloaks they wore defended them from the toxic, sweltering atmosphere for several decades. It is said that, in the end, all of their enchantments -- as well as themselves -- gave out against the forces of nature, and Ushnish smiled.
You are at a loss for the name or location of the volcano, however.
- STUDY: You think that you can FOCUS, INHALE, EXHALE, EAT, HUG, CLEAN, BOW, TURN, and RUB the ashcloak.
- FOCUS: The ashcloak has been underlaid with an elegant Fire Manipulation pattern, its rhodochrosite clasp operating as the enchantment's keystone.
- It is currently dormant.
- INHALE: You gather up the hem of your ashcloak and press it to your nose, sucking in a whiff of ash. It sits in your lungs with only a mild discomfort.
- EXHALE: You snort out your inhaled ash from your nostrils with a peevish huff.
- EAT: You run a finger through the edge of your ashcloak, collecting a wad of ash. In a moment of impulsion, you shove it into your mouth and, despite the foul taste, manage to force a nonchalant smile.
- HUG: You draw an ashcloak of dusky red Taisidon silkcress strewn with leaves tightly around yourself, a light rain of soot falling off of it.
- CLEAN: You brush your hand across the surface of your ashcloak, sending up a cloud of lifeless ash that settles back where it was.
- BOW: You grasp the hem of your ashcloak and sweep it dramatically out as you bow low.
- TURN: Taking up a corner of your ashcloak, you spin rapidly. For a few moments, a spray of pale ash forms a miniature vortex around you.
- RUB: You rub your hand across the rhodochrosite clasp on your ashcloak, clearing a thin layer of ash from it.