Item:Articulated platinum ring
|articulated platinum ring|
|Look:|| This exquisite platinum ring is made with a polished crystal surface on which sits a delicate platinum disk. Upon the disk are tiny fragments of steel which are held together by some magical property. The fragments are currently clumped in a heap.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 687,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Immokokkon and Sons (2), Immokokkon and Sons (1)|
Studying the platinum ring and the mobile steel fragments upon it, you feel you could manipulate it in a number of ways:
- TOUCH PUNCH
- FOCUS TURN
- PULL PUSH
- SHOW RUB
- You're also confident there may be other interactions, though some could be destructive!
- TOUCH: You carefully arrange the tiny steel fragments on your platinum ring. In moments, you have come up with something that resembles a <Various things>.
- <Person> concentrates on arranging the tiny steel fragments on her platinum ring.
- FOCUS: You focus on the platinum ring. In a matter of moments, a sharp, almost stinging jolt pulses through your hands, but you can discern nothing about the ring's properties. In addition, you've ruined the design of its steel fragments!
- <Person> focuses on an articulated platinum ring, but seems rather confused at what she finds.
- PULL: You pull gently on your platinum ring, careful not to disturb the design sculpted by the steel fragments.
- <Person> pulls gently on her platinum ring.
- SHOW: You show your articulated platinum ring to <other Person>. Its steel fragments glitter like tiny diamond chips, and they're arranged to resemble a sleeping cat.
- PUNCH: Aw, you've ruined the design of the steel fragments!
- <Person> manipulates her platinum ring, and in the process, she ruins the design of its steel fragments.
- TURN: You turn your platinum ring, which catches the light on its numerous steel fragments. The fragments reflect the light with brilliance.
- <Person> turns her platinum ring, which catches the light on its numerous steel fragments. The fragments reflect the light with brilliance.
- PUSH: You toy with your platinum ring, careful not to disturb the design sculpted by the steel fragments.
- <Person> toys with her platinum ring.
- RUB: You rub your platinum ring gently, and it begins to feel warm to the touch. Soon you feel that warmth spreading to your very core, as if by some magical intuition, this ring knows it belongs to you. (bonds ring to you, cannot be unbonded)
- RUB (after bonded): You rub the platinum ring gently, and it begins to feel warm to the touch. That lovely glow lasts for only a moment.
- a flat triangle.
- a flat square.
- a flat circle.
- a tiny mosaic apple.
- a tiny tree.
- a tiny bird.
- a tiny dog.
- a tiny gerbil.
- a tiny dragon.
- a tiny horse.
- a tiny mosaic shield.
- a tiny mosaic sword.
- a pair of lips.
- a mosaic eye.
- a sleeping troll.
- a stylized letter "L". (possibly owners first name initial, no other letters appeared)
- a thin pig.
- a dancing fae.
- a kind of teardrop.
- a three-dimensional heart.