Item:Argent cloak with a silver clasp
|argent cloak with a silver clasp|
|Look:||Lined with silk, the plush wool of the cloak is designed to keep the wearer warm and dry no matter the weather.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FLIP, PAT, REMOVE, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, TIE, WAVE, and WEAR it.
- ADJUST: You delicately adjust your argent cloak, allowing it to hang elegantly from your shoulders.
- CLEAN: You flick bits of dirt and lint off of your argent cloak, endeavoring to make sure the wool is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your argent cloak close around you, overlapping the front edges slightly.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your argent cloak.
- PAT: You pat the wool of your argent cloak gently.
- REMOVE: You carefully remove the argent cloak from your shoulders.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing the wool of your argent cloak back and gazing off into the distance.
- RUB: You lightly stroke the wool of your argent cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the wool of your argent cloak fiercely, throwing up a miniature cloud of dust that slowly settles to the ground.
- TIE: You fidget with the fastenings on your argent cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the wool of your argent cloak, you briskly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- WEAR: You carefully place your argent cloak on your shoulders, letting the wool settle around your body.