Item:Animite bracelet etched with the image of a flying dragon
|animite bracelet etched with the image of a flying dragon|
|Look:||The majestic creature has its wings unfurled as if gliding, its mouth open and ready to breathe fire. An empty gem setting mars the bracelet's appearance slightly.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (6), Turialo's Haven (5), Turialo's Haven (3), Item:Animite bracelet with a gem set into its eye, Animite bracelet with a gem set into its eye|
Can hold a gem that weighs 1 stone.
- PUT <gem> IN BRACELET: You carefully set the <gem> into the bracelet, pushing the tiny prongs to hold it in place, and you end up with an animite bracelet with an <gem> set into its eye.
Changes the description to "an animite bracelet with a gem set into its eye.
- STUDY: The bracelet appears to be capable of holding a single gem.
- You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the bracelet.
- You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the bracelet again while holding it.
- You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the bracelet.
- The bracelet seems to be missing a gem.
- RUB: You run your finger lightly along the edge of your bracelet, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- TAP: You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your bracelet.
- TOUCH: You gently touch the bracelet, running your fingers along its edges.
- CLEAN: You carefully clean the bracelet with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.