Item:Admiral's tricorne hat
|admiral's tricorne hat|
|Look:||Three brass bars decorate the front of the cap.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Item:Admiral's sailcloth backpack adorned with gleaming brass buttons, Curse of the Ghost Ship/End Loot, Admiral's sailcloth backpack adorned with gleaming brass buttons|
- WEAR: You gently place your admiral's hat on your head.
- REMOVE: You take your admiral's hat off with a flourish.
- ADJUST: You pull your admiral's hat down tighter on your head.
- ARRANGE: You settle your admiral's hat more comfortably on your head.
- CLEAN: You take off your admiral's hat and flick a speck of dirt off it before replacing it on your head.
- CLUTCH: You reach up and tightly clutch your admiral's hat, keeping it on your head.
- FIDGET: You nervously shift your admiral's hat around on your head.
- PAT: You reach up and pat your admiral's hat. Yes, it is still there!
- ROLL: You roll your admiral's hat around on the top of your head.
- SHAKE: You remove your admiral's hat and shake it vigorously, getting rid of some dirt, before replacing it on your head.
- TILT: You doff your admiral's hat.
- WAVE: You remove your admiral's hat and wave it energetically in front of your face before returning it to your head.
- YANK: You yank your admiral's hat down around your ears.
- STUDY: Thinking about the hat, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, ROLL, SHAKE, TILT (at things too!), WAVE (at things too!), or YANK it.