Here are his rules and what he will work on:
- holy icons (for recharging holy weapons)
- holy weapons (and melee weapons intended to become holy weapons)
- permanently blessed weapons (sometimes available as quest prizes)
- items that already contain soulstones
Hrinagri is currently the only merchant who is capable of changing the god to which your icon is attuned. This is purely cosmetic; Paladins can use any icon regardless of which icon the god is attuned to or the god from whom the Paladin seeks favor. The following gods are compatible with holy icons:
- All 39 aspects of the Thirteen (the traditional Kermorian pantheon)
- The Prydaen gods (Eu, Demrris, or Tenemlor)
- The Rakash gods (Mrod, Enelne, or Coshivi)
- Unfortunately, the Alaudian pantheon and Gnomish gods (from Albaria) are not supported at this time.
Prices and Rules
- Only Paladins can join this list.
- Appearance changes (tap/look/read) are 50 plats plus 25 plats for each rare material to be added (that is not already part of the base item).
- Changing the god on a holy icon is 250 plats.
- If you choose to have your icon worked on, you can change the appearance and the god during the same session for 300 plats plus 25 plats for each rare material to be added.
- You must have the coin on hand or in a bank. (Hrinagri can send a runner to your bank.)
- Hrinagri is a pious Paladin and will not create items that seem to glorify necromancy, sorcery, or crime. Nor will he make items that are disrespectful to any god.
- Soulstones must remain intact in order to function as soulstones, but they can be carved into different shapes or etched with designs.
You see Munan Hrinagri Yushalo, Blind Knight of Tenemlor, a Prydaen Paladin.
Hrinagri has a leonine face, an intricate platinum earcuff shaped into a wheel with beaded spokes accenting one of the rounded ears, unfocused cat-slitted milky blue eyes and a scarred nose. His shaggy white mane is shoulder length, and is worn pulled up in a topknot. He has ghostly white fur, a tufted tail and a heroic build.
He is of commanding height for a Prydaen.
He appears to be young.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a white glaes battle lion's staff inlaid with blued moonsilver, a crescent-shaped kadepa shield, a lofty kadepa helm set with an intricately carved soulstone, some twilight-hued kadepa armor inlaid with a shariza in blue gold, an asymmetric pair of kadepa claw guards, an austere Prydaen ancestral bone necklace, a platinum pilgrim's badge shaped like a triquetra, a lifesculpted e'erdream raaho inlaid with a shariza, a cambrinth tailband inset with blue gold claws, an articulated baldric with a soulstone clasp and a capacious marblesilk saddlebag clasped with a soulstone triquetra.