- This article is incomplete, which means that while it is not a stub, it still lacks certain data or information.
- additional Variation items need to have "holy icon" added as an item type
- Please see Category:Incomplete articles for more articles that are incomplete.
A Paladin who has a holy icon can charge his holy weapon anywhere. Charging with a holy icon is not only faster and more convenient than charging at an altar, but as of 2/4/2017, it's also more powerful.
- Before using your icon for the first time, you must bond it to yourself using RUB MY ICON
- As you rub the star icon, a soft silver glow arises from it and flows over your body. As you stand bathed in the silver light, the star icon warms slightly in your hands. Like a rushing wave you feel the bond with the icon settle on you. The silver glow slowly fades away and you know you have pledged your service to your god.
- CLEAN MY ICON (do this three times)
- You carefully wipe off the dust from your star icon.
- You turn the star icon before lightly rubbing your palm over it.
- You inspect your star icon from all angles, making sure it is completely clean and polished.
- HUG MY ICON
- You drop to your knees and hold the star icon closely, feeling a sense of purity in your heart.
- FOCUS MY ICON
- Unaware of what is going on around you, you raise the icon high above your head and feel a sense of serenity in your being.
- PRAY ICON
- You breathe out respectful praise to the gods as the star icon glows for a moment.
- While holding your holy weapon, GLYPH RENEW <WEAPON>
- You trace the Glyph of Renew upon your <weapon> causing it to glow intensely white.