About five foot in height, the faenrae reaver is a vicious creature with glowing green eyes and withered gray flesh. Its lips are curled back from its teeth to reveal sharp fangs, and its hands end in wickedly jagged claws. Clad in earthly armor, the faenrae reaver floats a few inches off the ground, but moves as if it touched the earth. A mane of flowing black hair flies behind it like a banner, ragged and tangled by the wind. Bowlegged and humanoid, the faenrae reaver stares at you with pure madness in its eyes and a crazed, drunken sneer on its lips.
Appear to be immune to (magical?) stuns.
As of 6 Oct 2015, I believe the below info may be outdated and pre DR 3.0...
Armor hard caps at >82.
Defenses hard cap at <=74?
Defenses soft cap around 58
Weapons hard cap at <=70?
TM soft caps at <=48.
TM hard caps at <=70.
Skinning hard caps at >92.
Stealth hard cap at 76
Stealth soft cap around 60
Soft cap on weapons/parry at 52
- It is wearing some reinforced greaves, some reinforced vambraces, a studded leather breastplate.
- It is carrying an oval shield, a battle axe.
- Can not be looted for equipment, disappears on death.
- Recommended 35+ ranks of Locksmithing for boxes.
- Boxes are a rare drop.
- Fight with wind hounds (who drop no loot).