Sorcery is the most infamous discipline studied by students of the Arcane. It is the use of spell patterns that rely on the laws and properties of two (or more) frequencies of mana at once. This makes the spells unstable by nature. Sorcery is characterized by violence -- while the means of sorcery are varied, inevitably there is something being undermined or destroyed. This can be as blatant as Blackfire consuming a man utterly, or as pervasive as Teleology gnawing at the underpinnings of possibility and reality.
See Sorcery for more details.
Related Forum Posts
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Evocation Sorcery spellbook (empty)
- ► Feral Magic spellbook (2 P)
- ► Hylomorphic Sorcery spellbook (1 P)
- ► Necromancer spells (7 C, 35 P)
- ► Teleologic Sorcery spellbook (5 P)