|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Bless|
- Water can be gathered from many sources and turned into holy water using the Bless spell.
- The amount of water in your container does not matter when casting Bless. Using one minimum prep cast of Bless, you can create a full chalice (60 parts of holy water) just as easily as a silver vial (2 parts of holy water).
- Holy water is available naturally from some sources, however it must be retrieved with an appropriate vessel (such as a silver vial) or it will lose its enchantment:
- The basin in the Crossing temple at the beginning of the main hallway to the High Altar from the main doors up the grand stairway. (The fastest route from the temple gates: north, go door, go clockwise x 4, climb stair, go clockwise x 4, go pillar.)
- the bowl at Damaris' shrine, the Dark Pool just north of Kaerna
- the Huntress’ shrine near Langenfirth
- in the Riverhaven temple in town. Go into the temple, once east, and there is holy water in the pool
- in the temple in the Riverhaven swamps, West of the central altar by the chest of stuff you barter, holy water can be found in the basin
- in the fortress in Maelshyve's Fortress, holy water can be found in the altar in the hierophants hunting area.
- a font in Kweld Gelvdael
- the Fountain of One in the Temple of Light in Shard
- Syntax for filling a vessel is FILL MY [item] WITH WATER FROM [source].
- There are a great variety of containers available for storing water that can often be found at and shops.