Armor:Pair of yellowing boots made of shark cartilage
|pair of yellowing boots made of shark cartilage|
|Look:||Stiff but not completely inflexible, the aged cartilage forms thigh-high boots made for protection in battle. Several chocolate hued leather straps allow the wearer to tighten the legwear once on the legs.|
|Hindrance:||light (2/8) / light (2/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||fair (3/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
very high (8/15) protection and very good (8/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
low (2/15) protection and low (3/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
low (2/15) protection and somewhat fair (4/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||marginally vulnerable (8/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 8,315 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the yellowing boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.