Armor:Pair of vibrantly crimson boots embroidered with silver scorpions
|pair of vibrantly crimson boots embroidered with silver scorpions|
|Look:||The insects dance all over the thigh-high leg armor, pincers raised, clearly poised to strike.|
|Hindrance:||no (0/8) / trivial (/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||low (2/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
poor (1/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
poor (1/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
poor (1/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
low (2/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
fair (3/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,465 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the crimson boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.