Armor:Pair of thigh boots made of fused-together rat bones
|pair of thigh boots made of fused-together rat bones|
|Look:||Small bones form the front and back of the tight and solid thigh-high boots. Thick, tawny leather straps with silver buckles serve to hold each side of the legwear together. The bones at knee-level are only strung together with thick, reinforced twine to allow bending of the knee.|
|Hindrance:||light (2/8) / light (2/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||fair (3/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
very high (8/15) protection and very good (8/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
low (2/15) protection and low (3/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
low (2/15) protection and somewhat fair (4/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||marginally vulnerable (8/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,086 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the thigh boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.