Armor:Pair of silver plate boots inlaid with onyx dragons
|pair of silver plate boots inlaid with onyx dragons|
|Look:||Black dragons in exquisite detail bare their teeth menacingly while a plume of rubies set into lustrous copper curls from their mouths. Their tails wrap around the boot, interrupted briefly by heavy cloth and leather straps designed for flexibility as well as adjusting the fit of the legwear.|
|Hindrance:||light (2/8) / noticeable (/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||very good (6/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
high (7/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
very good (6/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
poor (1/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 30,488 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the plate boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.