Armor:Pair of reinforced boots with heavily embroidered cuffs
|pair of reinforced boots with heavily embroidered cuffs|
|Look:||Cotton, reinforced with thick batting and canvas is sewn into thigh-high boots made to offer some protection in battle. Green embroidery of a deer in mid-leap adorns the top edge.|
|Hindrance:||light (2/8) / insignificant (1/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||fair (3/15) protection and low (3/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
low (2/15) protection and poor (2/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
low (2/15) protection and poor (2/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
good (5/15) protection and moderate (6/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,663 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the reinforced boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.