Armor:Pair of gleaming scale boots painted with a tentacled sea monster
|pair of gleaming scale boots painted with a tentacled sea monster|
|Look:||Each boot displays a raging creature depicted in severe hues of blues and greens and outlined in gold leaf. Massive tentacles rear up, poised to attack, while the kraken's beak gapes, ready to rip into prey. Thick grey wool, the color of storm clouds, pads the insides of the boots and thick leather straps with copper buckles allow the wearer to secure the perfect fit.|
|Hindrance:||minor (/8) / mild (/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||very good (6/15) protection and great (11/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
good (5/15) protection and great (11/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
good (5/15) protection and great (11/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
fair (3/15) protection and moderate (6/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
fair (3/15) protection and moderate (6/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
low (2/15) protection and somewhat fair (4/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||average construction (9/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,499 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the scale boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.