Armor:Pair of gleaming plate boots
|pair of gleaming plate boots|
|Look:||Gold leaf scrollwork loops and curls at the bottom of the boots as well as along the top edges, contrasting with the darkly tinted metal of the plate mail. Along each edge runs a break in the armor, making visible the leather underneath, dyed to a dark gold. Leather straps run over the hide, allowing for the perfect fit along with some flexibility.|
|Hindrance:||light (2/8) / noticeable (/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||very good (6/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
high (7/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
very good (6/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
poor (1/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 20,787 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the plate boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.