Armor:Pair of bone boots adorned with finely sharpened goat horns
|pair of bone boots adorned with finely sharpened goat horns|
|Look:||Small horns, stained a dark copper, protrude from the upper part of the front side of the legwear, though they seem to be only for show rather than any functionality. Blunted goat horns, slightly yellowed with age, stick out at the top of the boots, so that if the boots are tightened, the edges dig in to the wearer's upper thigh.|
|Hindrance:||light (2/8) / light (2/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||fair (3/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
very high (8/15) protection and very good (8/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
low (2/15) protection and low (3/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
low (2/15) protection and somewhat fair (4/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||marginally vulnerable (8/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,086 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking|
- STUDY: You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- TAP: You click together your heels and the bone boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- LACE: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- KICK: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- PULL: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- WEAR: You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- REMOVE: You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.