Armor:Brocade cloak with flowers embroidered on one side
|<color> brocade cloak with <flower>s embroidered on one side|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Areas Covered:||back, arms|
|Hindrance:||light (2/8) / insignificant (1/8) for stealth|
|Protection:||fair (3/15) protection and low (3/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
low (2/15) protection and poor (2/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
low (2/15) protection and poor (2/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very high (10/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
good (5/15) protection and moderate (6/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||rather flimsy (4/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 3 width x 2 height|
- STUDY: You look thoughtfully at your brocade cloak. The fabric and embroidery shimmer slightly in the light. Looking closely, you're sure you could do the following things with the cloak:
- PUT: put a flower ON the cloak.
- CLEAN: remove the current flower embroidered on the cloak.
- RUB: Change the cloak's color.
- POKE: Change the embroidery pattern.
- TAP: Change the flower used in the embroidery.
- PULL: You pull your black brocade cloak close about you, shivering with cold.
- TURN: You whirl around, your black brocade cloak flaring out in a circle around you.
Black, midnight-blue, dusky purple, twilight-blue, deep violet, dusky grey, blue-black, ebon, night-black, soft black, and silvery-blue.