Weapon:Deeply grooved katar with brushed steel grips
Revision as of 11:33, 3 May 2014 by CARAAMON (1 revision)
|deeply grooved katar with brushed steel grips|
|Look:||Deep grooves run the entire length of the blade, deepest in the middle and becoming shallower toward the edges.|
|Force of Impact:||Unknown|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 8,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Sold by Turquoise Tent for 5,863 Dokoras|
Source is Turquoise Tent
- STUDY: Looking at the katar, you think you could PULL, TAP, BOW, POINT, GRAB, TOUCH or TURN it.
- PULL: You draw your grooved katar back and raise it towards your face, twisting your wrist so the sharp edge of the blade falls directly beneath your silver gaze.
- TAP: You drum your fingertips along the blade of your grooved katar, and yawn.
- BOW: Dropping down on one knee, you bow your head and place the flat of the grooved katar's blade against your forehead in a reverent gesture.
- POINT: You raise your arm and gaze down its outstretched length, your stare following the deadly point of your grooved katar.
- GRAB: Your grip tightens on the parallel cross-bars of your grooved katar as your lips twitch downward into a slight frown.
- TOUCH: You run a careful finger along the length of your grooved katar's blade as you glance around the area with a dispassionate gaze.
- TURN: You turn in a dangerous circle, your arm's length extended by the wicked blade of your grooved katar as it slices through the air.