|Type / Skill:||healing / empathy|
|Description:|| The persistent link ability allows an Empath to establish a diagnostic link with a patient that does not expire so long as the Empath and the patient remain in the same room. This ability is learned by receiving a persistent link from an Empath who knows the ability.|
The persistent link allows an Empath to perceive the health of a patient through it without touching the patient. (Syntax: PERCEIVE HEALTH <Person>). A persistent link is also required for some other abilities to work, such as the Hand of Hodierna ability.
|Effect:||, , , , A diagnostic link that persists as long as the empath and patient are in the same room.|
|Messaging:||You reach out to [Patient] with your empathic senses, gradually strengthening the fragile diagnostic link until it is robust enough to persist between you and [Patient] without any concentration on your part.|
- 300 Empathy is right at the borderline of what is needed to learn this ability, casting Gift of Life may give you the boost you need to actually learn the ability while linking Empathy will not.
- Stats may play a role in the empathy needed to learn the ability, but that hasn't been determined.
- To use this you must first establish a diagnostic link with your patient, then deepen this original link into a persistent link.
- This ability is taught by players in Prime, and taught by guildleaders in the Platinum and Fallen instances.
- Syntax: LINK PATIENT PERSISTENT
- Allows Empath to check the patient's health with PERCEIVE HEALTH PATIENT rather than having to touch them.
- Empath can check their active links with LINK CHECK.
- Empath can break this link with LINK PATIENT CANCEL, LINK PATIENT PERSISTENT CANCEL or LINK ALL CANCEL.
- To Teach all you need to do is create a persistent link with your Empath patient.