|Type / Skill:||healing / empathy|
|Description:|| The persistent link ability allows an Empath to establish a diagnostic link with a patient that does not expire so long as the Empath and the patient remain in the same room. This ability is learned by receiving a persistent link from an Empath who knows the ability.|
The persistent link allows an Empath to perceive the health of a patient through it without touching the patient. (Syntax: PERCEIVE HEALTH <Person>). A persistent link is also required for some other abilities to work, such as the Hand of Hodierna ability.
|Effect:||, , , , A diagnostic link that persists as long as the empath and patient are in the same room.|
|Messaging:||You reach out to [Patient] with your empathic senses, gradually strengthening the fragile diagnostic link until it is robust enough to persist between you and [Patient] without any concentration on your part.|
- 300 Empathy is right at the borderline of what is needed to learn this ability , casting Gift of Life may give you the boost you need to actually learn the ability while linking Empathy will not.
- Stats may play a role in the empathy needed to learn the ability, but that hasn't been determined.
- To use this you must first establish a diagnostic link with your patient, then deepen this original link into a persistent link.
- This ability is taught by players in Prime, and taught by guildleaders in the Platinum and Fallen instances.
- Syntax: LINK PATIENT PERSISTENT
- Allows Empath to check the patient's health with PERCEIVE HEALTH PATIENT rather than having to touch them.
- Empath can check their active links with LINK CHECK.
- Empath can break this link with LINK PATIENT CANCEL, LINK PATIENT PERSISTENT CANCEL or LINK ALL CANCEL.
- To Teach all you need to do is create a persistent link with your Empath patient.