Item:Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges
Revision as of 17:43, 31 July 2016 by ZUERCAT
|weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
|Look:||Fluffy mistsilk padding lines the chest's interior. A dragon pendant hangs loosely from the top, resting softly on the padding when fully closed.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (400 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Unfinished collection, Transmutation chest|
- This item is a Transmutation chest created during the Taisidon Safari 420 event.
- STUDY: This appears to be a Transmutation Chest assembled from pieces recovered on the Taisidon Safari. You might have a magic user focus on it to unlock its secrets.
- FOCUS (empath): You hold the chest in your hands and detect focus lines of elemental magic contained within. A sliver of something unrecognizable encircles the lines giving them a warped appearance.
- The lines pulse quickly and are ready for activation.
- You believe the magic capable of transmuting metals into gems. Placing up to 100 volume of metal in the chest then tapping it will initiate the process. The quantity of metal and the presence of pure, un-mixed rare metals will affect how successful the outcome is. After completing a transmutation the magic will require some time to recover.