Item:Silver-inlaid malachite neithrel band fitted with two silver chains
Revision as of 03:25, 7 June 2015 by LOREALI6
|silver-inlaid malachite neithrel band fitted with two silver chains|
|Look:|| The wide malachite bracelet is inlaid with a band of pure polished silver that has been cut to resemble the silhouette of a twisting ivy leaf vine. Two of the longer leaves reach up to overlap the upper edge of the bracelet, their tips curled tenaciously around chains connecting them to a pair of wide silver rings engraved with a similar ivy leaf pattern.
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Marelien's Memories (2), Marelien's Memories (1), All Things Bardic (2), All Things Bardic (1)|
- WEAR: Using your other hand, you gently tug the neithrel band's bracelet over your hand, carefully splaying your fingers so that the ring will fit as the band is pulled on. After a moment, you have the neithrel band firmly in place.
- REMOVE: You slip off your gloves and tuck them under one arm.
- Using your other hand, you gently tug at first the ring, then the bracelet of the neithrel band gently. As the ring comes free, you bend your fingers in blessed relief and slip the bracelet off the rest of the way.
- You tug your gloves back on when you are finished.
- KISS: You bring the ring of your neithrel band to your lips, closing your eyes as you treasure a brief moment of silence.
- SHAKE: You carefully check the chain on your neithrel band for kinks.
- RUB: You run a finger along the inside of the bracelet on your neithrel band.
- TAP: You fiddle with the chain on your neithrel band.
- HUG: You draw the hand wearing your neithrel band to your chest, silently crossing your other hand over it protectively so that both rest over your heart.
- YANK: You tap your fingers idly, feeling the play of the chain along the back of your hand.