Marelien's Memories (2)
- There are other pages that use the name "Marelien's Memories." Follow the link for more details.
|Event||Wren Faire, Shard Liberation Festival|
|# of Rooms||1|
|Store Type||Bard shops, Jewelry shops|
This store only accepts Dokoras
A small parchment sign reads: "Should I find time after resting from my travels, I will provide alterations of neithrel bands for a few of those individuals who have managed to pull a ribbon bearing an ivory flute charm from amongst the others. It appears that so many people have pulled charms from the pole, however, that my beautiful ribbons are all gone. ~ Marelien & Tandek"
|In the carved case|
| "The neithrel bands attach to wrist and middle finger of the hand.
The chain between bracelet and ring symbolizes the bonds of Neithrel Silverfrost to Dzree's throne. These are worn as a remembrance of our history. Please be advised, that due to the nature of the crafstmanship, only Bards will be able to wear these items. ~ M & T"
|gold neithrel band embellished with sapphires||36,080|
|silver neithrel band embellished with sapphires||9,020|
|spiral silver neithrel band set with small fire opals||9,020|
|braided platinum neithrel band wrapped with a lute string||270,600|
|gold neithrel band fastened with five silver chains||36,080|
|spiral silver neithrel band set with hematite stones||9,020|
|silver-inlaid malachite neithrel band fitted with two silver chains||9,020|
|gold-inlaid silver neithrel band bearing a tri-stranded braided chain||9,020|
Some possible charms from the pole.
- cherrywood ocarina charm adorned with a golden nightingale
- ebony lyre charm sprinkled with diamond dust
- silverwood flute charm embedded with small sapphire chips
- walnut and silk bodhran charm
- malachite bodhran charm hung from an ivory white silk ribbon
- azurite spoon charm hung from a golden silk ribbon