Item:Pitted steel repair case
|pitted steel repair case|
|Look:|| Streaked, scarred and sprinkled with small holes, irregular steel plates cover the deceptively sturdy teak box. Despite its crude exterior, the spacious case has been lined in dark green felt and divided into multiple compartments capable of storing an entire siegery set. A pair of rust-covered steel chains allow the container to be attached to a belt when worn.|
The interior is divided into many tiny compartments, each carefully lined with soft felt.
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 3 width x 3 height|
|Capacity:||6 length x 3 width x 3 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1)|
- STUDY: You think that the repair case is used to store the pieces for a siegery game.
- You can store your siegery game pieces inside the case, then CLOSE it to fully repair them.
- CLOSE: As you close the repair case, you hear a sharp metallic click followed by a mechanical whirring sound from deep within the case.
- The faint, mechanical whirring within your repair case stops, followed by a soft click.
- miniature war camp surrounded by a ramshackle stakewall
- miniature rough-hewn oak ballista
- pair of miniature black goblins armed with throwing axes
- miniature goblin chieftain brandishing a pitted steel warsword
- miniature goblin archer garbed in boiled leather armor
- miniature goblin berserker armored in bloodstained chainmail
- miniature goblin shaman carrying a shiny stick
- miniature goblin mercenary equipped with a heavy war mattock