Difference between revisions of "Item:Bourde seamstress' belt embroidered with elegant flowers"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 06:24, 23 May 2015
|bourde seamstress' belt embroidered with elegant flowers|
|Look:||Several pairs of sturdy ties arranged on the belt appear ideal for securing five tools.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 253750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (4), Ties for Things (3), Ties for Things (2), Ties for Things (1)|
- STUDY: You study your belt and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE, and UNTIE. Your belt will accept a total of 5 items. You think you can tie the following items: needles, yardstick, scissors, awl, scraper. Your belt currently has 5 item tied to it. You may LOOK ON belt to see them.
- LOOK: It currently has multiple items tied to it. You may LOOK ON MY belt to see them. Several pairs of sturdy ties arranged on the belt appear ideal for securing five tools.
- LOOK ON: On the seamstress' belt you see a detailed yardstick, some thin sewing needles, some audrualm scissors, a slender awl and a serrated hide scraper.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your belt, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your belt, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach some thin darkstone sewing needles to your seamstress' belt.
- UNTIE: You remove some thin darkstone sewing needles from your seamstress' belt.