|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
At first glance, the zenzic looks like a tufted caterpillar or a tinsel streamer. Countless glass filaments connect to a single central cord, rippling in brisk unison. The creature has no other discernible features.
Native to the Plane of Probability, the zenzic and zenzizenzic are lesser incarnations of mathematics. Like most interlopers from that plane, their usual method of interaction is violent and inexplicably hostile. You have heard of such creatures occasionally keeping company with Traders and Moon Mages. Despite its expected hostility, this particular zenzic's maddened behavior is quite extraordinary, almost... Elanthian in a way. You think it may be susceptible to forbidden Teleologic Sorcery.
- 'Maddened' zenzics must be uncursed before mundane weapons or spells will work against them. High sorcery spells will still be effective, even against the maddened.
- They're currently considered constructs for empaths using mundane weapons, but this is a bug that will be fixed.
- Empaths can manipulate them, but they will not attack each other.
- Unsure if they flex. If they don't below are the Apps.
rather weaker @30 strength
quite a bit less agile than you are @40 agility
definitely less disciplined @50 disc
significantly less quick to react than you are @50 reflex
somewhat less conditioned than you are @25 stamina
simple opponent @280 shield, 250 parry, 270 evasion
and attacking with your fists, you are certain that the zenzic is a harmless opponent @165 brawling
- Only drops ores as bars and nuggets
- Special attack that will sever limbs, including Guardian Spirit limbs. This can be blocked and dodged.
- Will madden, which makes them immune to all attacks except some high sorcery spells. Must be uncursed to be attackable again.
A large maddened zenzic subjects you to preternatural calculation and scrutiny. The open spaces around you stutter, disjoint, then shift over one another like panes of glass. Your left arm is caught where these improbabilities intersect, scissored off so fast that you fail to register the amputation pain until after the blood comes gushing out. The severed limb is nowhere to be seen. The world clicks back unto wholeness.
Related forum posts