Weapon:Uthamar-bladed dreamweave fan dangling scattered star charms
|uthamar-bladed dreamweave fan dangling scattered star charms|
|Look:||The thin starlight white metal blades are well honed to a sparkling razor-sharp edge.|
|Type:||Light Edged||Short Staff|
|Puncture:||somewhat moderate (6/28)||no (0/28)|
|Slice:||somewhat moderate (6/28)||poor (2/28)|
|Impact:||low (3/28)||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Force of Impact:||dismally (2/17)||inadequately (4/17)|
|Balance:||soundly (8/17)||soundly (8/17)|
|Suitedness:||fairly (5/17)||soundly (8/17)|
|Construction:||practically invulnerable (18/18)|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 433/Incidental loot, Droughtman's Challenge 430/Incidental loot|
You sense a matrix formed using Elemental mana, commonly referred to as the Frost Weapon Flare enchantment. The enchantment appears masterfully-crafted, has terrible potency, demonstrates central complexity, and is abstract. This enchantment is of Minor grade, and was modified to bonus magnitude. The matrix appears to be appreciably thin and the lines are perfectly clear.
- STUDY - Studying your fan carefully, you're sure you could do the following things with it: OPEN, CLOSE, FLIRT, KISS, DANCE, WAVE.
- OPEN - With a practiced flick of your wrist, you snap open your dreamweave fan to expose the sharpened edges at the end of the blades. You deftly change your grip on your fan so it can be used as a light edged weapon.
- CLOSE - With a practiced flick of your wrist, you snap your dreamweave fan closed, savoring the weight of the weapon in your fist. You deftly change your grip on your fan so it can be used as a short staff weapon.
The fan responds to verbs differently if it's open or closed.
- FLIRT - With a graceful swirl, you raise your dreamweave fan to veil all but your eyes.
- KISS - You raise your fan in a flirtatious swirl until it just barely hides your lips, being careful not to cut yourself on the sharpened metal.
- DANCE - With a theatrical flourish that belies the deadly nature of the razor-sharp blades, you twirl your dreamweave fan in a half-circle, raising it above your head as you spin, then slowly lowering it in a dance of silk and metal that ends with the weapon displayed before you as you bow low.
- WAVE - You flutter your dreamweave fan absent-mindedly as you survey your surroundings.
- FLIRT - Lowering your lashes, you oh-so-casually trace your closed fan against the curve of your cheek, slowly drawing it down to rest it against your other hand.
- KISS - You tap your closed fan against your lips.
- DANCE - Taking a breath, you begin a stylized dance, extending an uthamar-bladed dreamweave fan dangling scattered star charms to balance your movements. You start on one foot, bringing your fan up and over your head with a quick swirl of your wrist, then step forward and turn as you lower the fan to finish the movement balanced upon your opposite foot.
- WAVE - Your dreamweave fan is closed -- you'll need to open it if you want a breeze!