Weapon:Mistwood staff sling with spidersilk whipcords
|mistwood staff sling with spidersilk whipcords|
|Look:||Swirling through the dark wood of the staff are veins of silver and green.|
|Type:||Slings (4/5 RT)|
|Force of Impact:||superbly (13/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Outrageous Fortune|
- STUDY: Thinking about the sling, you wonder if you might not be able to CLEAN, FIDGET, KICK, LEAN, PUSH, RUB, STUDY, and TURN it.
- CLEAN: You buff and polish the mistwood staff of your sling.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with the whipcords of your staff sling, twisting them around the mistwood staff.
- KICK: Using your staff sling as a support, you kick one of your legs high in the air.
- LEAN: You lean heavily on the mistwood staff of your sling, resting briefly from your labors.
- PUSH: You push the mistwood staff of your sling out in front of you, bracing to attention.
- RUB: You rub your hand up and down the mistwood wood of your staff sling.
- TURN: You turn the mistwood staff of your sling over and inspect every inch of the wood, checking, for damage.