Weapon:Hickory walking stick
|hickory walking stick|
|Look:||The tough, flexible stick is topped by a raven's-beak handle enameled black and chased with silver.|
|Impact:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Force of Impact:||poorly (3/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Walk This Way (1)|
- STUDY STICK: You think that you can tap, turn, push, pull, lean, wave, throw and shake your hickory stick.
- TAP STICK: You emphatically rap the tip of your hickory stick upon the ground.
- <Person> emphatically raps the tip of his hickory stick upon the ground.
- TURN STICK: You spin the hilt of the hickory stick in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- <Person> twirls the hilt of his hickory stick in his hand, leaning it against a fingertip.
- PUSH STICK: You flip the hickory stick up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- <Person>flips his hickory stick up under his arm, carrying it neatly.
- PULL STICK: You pull your hickory stick close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- <Person> pulls his hickory stick close to his chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN STICK: You lean forward on your hickory stick, with rapt attention.
- <Person> leans forward on his hickory stick listening intently.
- WAVE STICK: You make a grand, sweeping gesture with your hickory stick.
- <Person> makes a grand, sweeping gesture with his hickory stick.
- THROW STICK: You toss your hickory stick up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.
- <Person> tosses his hickory stick up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.
- SHAKE STICK: You shake your hickory stick.
- <Person> shakes their hickory stick!