Weapon:Elaborately engraved back-sword with a brass knuckle guard
|elaborately engraved back-sword with a brass knuckle guard|
|Look:||A design of cresting waves is engraved along both sides of the straight steel blade. Polished brass strips secure the sharkskin to the hilt.|
|Puncture:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Slice:||very heavy (10/28)|
|Impact:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Force of Impact:||poorly (3/17)|
|Construction:||extremely resistant (15/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Ruins of Ulf'Hara/End loot, Return to the Keep 423/End loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the back-sword, you wonder if you might not be able to BOUNCE, CLEAN, CLENCH, FLIP, GESTURE, STUDY, and TILT it.
Additionally, you think you might also be able to BITE, EXHALE, POKE, and PUSH it.
- BOUNCE: Thrusting your arm skyward, you brandish your engraved back-sword menacingly.
- CLEAN: Whipping out a soft cloth, you carefully burnish the polished blade of your back-sword.
- CLENCH: Wrapping your fingers around the hilt of your engraved back-sword, you clench it tightly in your grip.
- FLIP: You toss your back-sword high in the air, sending it flipping end over end before catching the hilt as it descends to the ground.
- GESTURE: You proudly show off your engraved back-sword.
- TILT: You tilt the blade of your back-sword from side to side, making light glint off the polished metal.
- BITE: You heft your back-sword and consider placing it between your teeth, but finally decide its too heavy.
- EXHALE: You gently blow on the blade of your back-sword before polishing it lightly.
- POKE: You jab your engraved back-sword forward, performing some practice lunges and thrusts.
- PUSH: You slice your engraved back-sword through the air, practicing your melee moves.