Weapon:Braided cane of steel and carved ironwood
|braided cane of steel and carved ironwood|
|Look:||A pattern of scales along the steel lends the appearance of a serpent twining among roots.|
|Force of Impact:||decently (6/17)|
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Walk This Way (2)|
- STUDY: You think that you can tap, turn, push, pull, lean, wave, throw and shake your braided cane.
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your braided cane upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the braided cane in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the braided cane up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- PULL: You pull your braided cane close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your braided cane, with rapt attention.
- WAVE: You make a grand, sweeping gesture with your braided cane.
- THROW: You toss your braided cane up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.
- SHAKE: You shake your braided cane.